Monday, December 8, 2008

My husband!!

Kevin has no idea what I am feeling about him these days. I try to tell him how blessed I am and how much I love him but I don't think he understands it. He finally left retail and is so happy ( I am too to see him happy). He works two jobs to keep our finances where we need them and he doesn't complain. He goes to work in the wee hours of the morning (lately when I go to bed, he is getting up to leave sometimes) and works until late afternoon. I feel so totally blessed to see him working so hard to provide for our family. I am so glad that he is enjoying what he is doing-that does make a huge difference. He is working at UPS and then with Bobby LeCompte at Eggplant Pictures doing something he really enjoys. God is good. I keep praying for his safety as he is on the road at 1am or coming home after a long day. If you think of it, please pray for him throughout the day!!!
Anyway, I can't believe its going to be 20 years since we have been married. I love him more today than all those years ago and I thank God that he blessed me with this man. To those of you who are married- I pray that you have that same kind of love for your spouse-hold on through the tough times and trust that God will get you through each moment. To those of you who are single - wait for God to bless you with your soulmate-its worth the wait!!!!

No comments: